ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT
- Pink Grip Solvent Free Adhesive - But its white!
- Direct Bond Adhesive With Legendary Grabbing Performance
- The Solvent Free Formula Will Not React With Plastic And Is Ideal To Use With All Our Panels
- Use Where One Surface Is Porous (Plasterboard, Plastered Walls, Brick, Block, Timber etc)
- We Recommend Using Half A Tube Per Panel On Installation
- Product Code PG
This bottle contains 380ml of adhesive
Method Of Application
- Cut the Pink Grip nozzle at an angle of 45 degrees to create a clean cut then pierce membrane
- Apply onto surface using an industry standard sealant gun
- Apply a 5mm bead of adhesive in a zig zag method along the length of the panel to be fixed
- Press into place and apply an even pressure onto the entire surface
- Leave to dry and cure for 24-48hours
Note | If gap filling is required - for example panels against an uneven wall, mark the areas where there is a larger gap and apply a thicker bead in these affected areas.
When fitting panels with an adhesive please refer to the manufacturer's installation instructions.