Returns & Refunds
Returns, Refunds & Damages
You have the right to change your mind and return your product to us, unused, within 30 days of receiving your order.
Any packaging or security seals must be intact. You will be responsible for paying postage costs and arranging your own return for the unwanted item(s). Any refunds or replacements will be processed upon return receipt of the returned item(s).
Please Note: If you are unable to arrange your return we can collect the return for you at a cost of £30 This is increased to £50 For the Following Postcodes: AB,PH,PA.
The Panel Company cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged when being returned to us. Always obtain a Certificate of Posting and consider using a Signed For service.
Restocking Fee | For a buyer error or excess return request authorisation a Restocking Fee of 20% of the original sale price is applied. Time and materials involved in inspecting, repackaging and restocking must be carried out.
ShowerWall Brand Returns & Refunds
Please note for all ShowerWall returns - where you are changing your mind about your product(s) within 30 days of receiving your order, there will be a 20% Restocking Fee of the original sale price for Shower Wall branded products when an item(s) are returned to us. All returns must be thoroughly inspected when received back at our warehouse to ensure they are in 100% resalable condition. New packaging materials need to be utilised because it is typically only designed to be used two times (initial use and possible return shipment). Time and materials involved inspecting, repackaging and restocking have to be carried out.
Damages & Defects:
If you receive a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt to let us know and we will assess the damage if your Damage request is accepted, we will arrange to refund or replace the item(s). Any refunds or replacements will be processed upon return receipt of the returned item(s).
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, quantity of damaged goods & images so that we can process replacements.
What Damages Will be accepted?
- Damages Caused before and during delivery (Panel Company Arranged Delivery’s only, we are not responsible for damages via a 3rd party courier arranged by the customer).
- Damages During handling by ourselves.
- Damages are found after opening the packaging and is reported using any of our contact portals within 24 Hours.
- Manufacturing defects Within 6 Months, any manufacturing defects after this it is up to you to prove it was faulty at the time of purchase or delivery.
What Damages Will Not be accepted?
The list includes the most common reasons why a damage may be denied however all requests will be looked at on a case-by-case basis.
- Damages caused by Mishandling by the customer
- Damages caused during fitting
- Miscuts or mis-measures
- Direct UV Damage caused by cutting panels in direct sunlight outside
- Damages Caused by improper Cleaning (See our Clearing guide)
- Damages caused by improper storing of the Items (See our Storing Guide)
- Physical damage not caused during shipping knocks, bangs, or burns
We are also not responsible for any damages due to the following:
- An Act of God
- Seizure under legal process
- Riots, Civil Commotion or unrest, demonstrations, strike or lockouts (general or partial stoppage
- Any consequence of war, terrorism and kindred risks
If your Damages request has been accepted and you have opted for a refund The Panel Company is not liable for any other charges relating to the order. This includes but is not limited to the following
- Fitting Charges / Scheduled work deposits
- Fuel Costs / 3rd Party Delivery We will offer a return Label for Damages if we are found at fault, We will not refund any delivery charges where the customer has chosen a 3rd party
- Loss of earnings
- Any incurring damages as a result of the product other than the product itself
The Panel Company
This does not affect your statuary rights.