ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT
Suitable for bonding most building substrates but in particular, for fixing of large panels, wallboards and mirrors. Ideal for bonding brick slips, claddings and sanitary fixtures. Can also be used to fix dado rails, windowsills and decorative mouldings; it will adhere to virtually everything including wood, stone, mirrors, concrete, metal, mortar, bricks, gypsum and glass.
An incredible, instant grab adhesive based on hybrid technology. It has initial bond strength double that of most other grab adhesives and bonds to vertical surfaces without slippage, eliminating the need for secondary support in the majority of applications. Can even be used on damp or wet surfaces, is solvent free and cures quickly. It is water, frost and heat resistant from temperatures of -40°C to +90°C meaning it can be used externally as well as internally. An excellent alternative fixing adhesive which remains flexible, that replaces nails, screws and other mechanical fixings.
- Siroflex Mighty Strength Grip & Grab Adhesive
- High initial grab - to bond heavy building materials without the use of clamps and/or fixing tape
- High strength, high E-modulus and high mechanical resistance, anti-pick and burglar proof
- Durable elasticity and fast curing
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Non corrosive to metals
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Good resistance to weather and water
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp surfaces
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- Absorbs sounds and mechanical vibrations
- For General Waterproofing, Sanitary And Gap Sealing Applications
- Mould Resistant
- Use For Installing Panels On Non Porous Surface (Tiles etc)
- We Recommend Using Half A Tube Per Panel On Installation
- Product Code: SXMSGGA290W
This bottle contains 290ml
Directions - Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dust, grease and other loose material. Cut the catridge seal and screw on the nozzle which should be cut to your required size. Using a skeleton gun, apply the sealant into the gap to ensure a good solid fill.
When fitting panels with an adhesive please refer to the manufacturer's installation instructions.